I am very pleased and honored to have been interviewed by Andrew Lopez of Partner Channel OC!
I am pleased to announce the opening of Santon General Counsel, P.C. For those of you that don't know me, my name is Kate Santon. I went to law school at the University of San Diego and spent the last six years practicing at a large law firm in Orange County. Opening my own firm has been a dream of mine for a long time. I decided to open my own firm so that I can help small businesses and emerging companies build and protect their companies. Over the years, I have had various potential clients fitting that description seek my legal services but I have been unable to provide representation due to high billing rates. I decided to reinvent the way I practice law in order to be able to help these types of clients.
My firm is based on a few fundamental building blocks:
- Harnessing sophisticated technology to improve clients' access to high quality legal services and to enable a virtual and paperless law practice in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Implementing predictable and affordable pricing that gives clients peace of mind regarding their legal budgets
- Providing clients with ready access to a point person to handle the breadth of legal needs that arise, with the added benefit of relationships with a carefully vetted group of legal specialists that can provide depth of knowledge
- Following the principles of lean startup
- Utilizing creativity and innovation daily to better the delivery of legal services
To have the opportunity to help small business and emerging companies and to contribute in some small way to the advancement of legal services delivery is a calling of mine and I am grateful for the chance to fulfill it.